Carrot - 1/2 bowl ( copped)
Garlic- 4-5 piece
Green cardmom- 1
Cloves- 2-3 piece
Fried Bread cubes
Salt to taste
Black pepper as per taste
- Wash tomatoes, carrot, ginger, garlic and place in pressure cooker.
- Add green cardamom, cloves and cinnamon too in it.
- Keep pressure cooker on high flame till one whistle come.
- Switch off flame and let it cool.
- Open the lid and put out all ingredients into mixer.
- Blend it and sieve by a strainer.
- Prepare liquid of cornflour. ( 2 tsp of cornflour + water)
- Once again boil this liquid and add salt, black pepper, sugar and cornflour liquid.
- Boil it till it become little thick.
- Now soup is ready add crunchy bread cubes and serve hot.