Tomato – 3 nosOnion – 3 nos Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 tbsp Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp Salt - as required Oil – 1 tbsp Mustard seeds – ½ tsp Curry leaves - 1 sprig Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Chop tomatoes and onions into thin rings.
- Add oil to a Kadai and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onions and curry leaves and saute till they slightly start to brown.
- Meanwhile mix red chilly powder and tomato sauce with the chopped tomatoes.
- Add this to the sauted onions, add salt and mix well.
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of water, mix well and close with a lid.
- Cook on simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.